Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

High school survival guide- Ghosts, stories, and the Ultimate story time!

High school survival guide- Ghosts, stories, and the Ultimate story time!

So I have a feeling that you think I have neglected blogging. But NOOOO!! I JUST HAD EXAMS… I needed to legit memorize everything because it actually worries me that ive not been participating actively in school lately and blah blah blah..

Who FREAKING CARES…












THIS IS HORROR MODE





SO IM GOING TO GET TO THE ACTUAL HORROR MODE.

Lets play a game…. Huehuehueh






So what made me decide to have a horror mode in the first place? A good question little jedi, you see I have been experiencing extreme “huntings” that I will tell you later on.

*BACK STORY MODE*

I don’t usually tell this to just anyone but I want to share it now. When I was 3 years old my dad had the brilliant (not)  idea to open my third eye. As we all know we all have a third eye but for some its closed.



Anyways, he knew this spiritual expert and he decided to open my third eye on the exact dawn of Halloween.. YUP MY DAD HATES ME….

So they say that we attended this party in which when I was playing musical chairs with other kids, I just started screaming and sobbing like there is no tomorrow. But ever since then I have not been haunted..




or so I thought



And that brings us to what happened in my fresh man year…..

Let me state a fact, in our school we have this school band, a band where there is lyrists, flag kids, and drummers..

Last freshman year, maybe about in the middle of the third semester, members of the band in our classroom went on a 3 day practice. Like they’d practice first period in the morning up to the last period in the afternoon..

Maybe half of our class were members, so we were very few and the teachers found it hard to teach us, so we had three days of unadulterated fun..




UNTIL THE LAST DAY, THE THIRD DAY….

the morning of the third day was actually awesome, but in the afternoon everything changed….

Our classroom has sort of a twin room, just beside ours, so its divided by a divider (no shit right?). anyways, for the past 3 days it had been open, so we interacted with the neighboring section a lot.

In the afternoon of the third day the class in the other room went out to watch a basketball game and we the 15 students in our classroom were left alone.. in the whole building..

At first it was all fun and games....

Until  two of my classmates decided to prank us all. They made an incredibly loud booming noise from down stares and that scared us to death, but we all laughed at the end. For effects they even entered from the other door of the other section.


But when we all kind of laughed it of, we found the door that they entered in, OPENED. They actually swear on their lives that they closed it. So in sheer fear we just closed it and proceeded with our lives.
.
But 5 minutes later.. It was found opened again.. we started freaking out. Like legit! We were sure that we even locked that piece of shit but noooo it opened…

I was courageously stupid and I decided to check their bathroom out, turns out the lights are on and its locked..

IT WAS ABANDONED.. AND IT ISNT NORMAL FOR IT TO BE OPENED…

That’s when  SHIT got serious..


We decided to close the panel due to utter fear and anxiousness  but it left a small crack between the panel that was enough for you to see some areas of the classroom.

Being an idiot I decided to take one last peak at the room and guess what I saw



A OLD WOMAN
DRESSED IN BLACK
CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR




Do you realize how terrifying that is?

I have another experience from this week

I was walking alone in the dark of the night from buying a snack down the block, when I looked up in our balcony….

Guess what I found standing there..


A LADY IN WHITE.. .STARING DOWN.. HANDS BEND IN THE PORCH IN AN AWKWARD POSITION..

TO FIT THE THEME…. HERE ARE SOME STORIES I FOUND ON A SITE..







*"Goodbye Daddy." She said as I tucked her to sleep. I was confused and ended up explaining to her that we say 'Goodnight' not 'Goodbye'. She proceeded to respond with "Not tonight daddy. Tonight, is goodbye"

*I came home to find a knife, a rag and some wicked tourturing devices layed out on my dining table and behind it a tripod with a video camera, a video camera that seemed to be recording.

*This morning, I decided to put a camera in my kitchen because everyday when I come home my belongings have been moved and I live alone. As I watch my recording I see a small woman climb from a cabinet, move things, eat, and climb back in.... a cabinet thats 3 feet behind me

*He was blind and had always wondered about color. Although, he had never seen the color red, he knew that was the color of the eyes of the one sitting across his bed.

*We were in the upstairs bedroom skyping with our daughter, who is 600 miles away at college. I hear the unmistakable sound of our backdoor opening, closing, then heavy foot steps. My wife turns to me with an uneasy look in her eyes..."did you remember to lock the backdoor?" Sadly, I did not. I Miss my wife.

*I hear a weak knocking at the front window, moments later my son runs into the kitchen excited and says, "Dad, mom is back she wants me to unlock the door!" His mother was murdered 2 years ago.

*You know how your windows just reflect the inside of your house at night when your lights are on, and you can't really see what's outside? Try turning off the lights

*One night, my daughter put little bells on each door of our house, saying she was scared she couldn't hear them & know when to hide. It's 2am, she's in my room, hiding with me & the last door before mine just jingled.

*When my father died we put his phone in the casket with him so we call and hear his voicemail. I called lots of times and left messages on his voicemail just to feel as if he were still there; this time was 
different...someone answered

*Everything was silent after the last song on my playlist ended. Then from my earphones, I heard a girl whisper "help me".



p.s. credits to all who made the stories above... :) 
-*-*-
Something to add to the fear:


































































SO THATS IT FOR HORROR MODE



I WISH YOU A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP




TILL I BLOG AGAIN


-*K.WINTERS*-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento