Biyernes, Hulyo 12, 2013

High school survival guide #8 - types of seatmates


High school survival guide #8 - types of seatmates

Hello blogging world! I am still alive.

Yes, I know I haven’t blogged for a long while, its not my fault our teachers bombarded us with tons of homework and projects. That might be a typical blogger excuse but really? Can you blame me? its hard balancing everything and in metaphoric terms I really don’t know how to juggle.

In our school, we have to stay in one room every year, one designated room for all the three sections, we don’t have to move from one class to another, the teachers come to us. This leads us to us being stuck with the same seatmate throughout the year. Great.

This year I decided to make a blog about this because I feel that ive encountered enough types of seatmates in my elementary and high school days.

and ive just realized that the success of your school year depends on your seatmate... 



And I would really like to rant about it.. so here you go little curios jedi’s…

Type #1- Smart Kid

You are one blessed fudger if you are designated to sit with a smart kid, especially if that smart kid is the epitome of kindness and lets you copy. True fact: no one has ever graduated without copying. So if you get stuck with one of them, take the opportunity.



I know its not “nice” to use people… but seriously wouldn’t it be “mean” if you didn’t copy? I mean that’s like saying theyre not smart enough. so if you copy from them, it’s a complement. *sheepish smile*
Why am I not against this?

Well because in fifth and sixth grade I have been situated beside our valedictorian. It wasn’t intentional for me to sit with him, because well he’s annoying and weird, not the good kind either. Nevertheless he had been a good seatmate because, even if it was by force, he decided to let me copy him.

However, my advice is, don’t make fun of them, learn from them. Because once you do, youre off to a great start in your future.


Type #2- Fangirls



Seriously, this type is by far the most annoying type to seat with. I know because I am indeed a fangirl and I must say my seatmate is pretty annoyed.

But thing is, it only becomes annoying when you are not in the same fandom. For example if your fangirling over per sey, a book *wink wink* *cough john green cough* , and your seatmate is not even familiar to whatever the hell youre talking about theyre gonna be annoyed.

But if you are from the same fandom, get ready for shit to go down because, my little jedi, you will be astonished at how much knowledge youre going to learn in the span of minutes.

type #3- Joker


this type is beyond self explanatory. Admit it, once in our life we have been seated with a joker. They crack me up, and I always get in trouble.

Needless of what type it is, the perverted jokers, the greek jokers etc. they will always get your spirit alive in class. Its an effective mean of staying awake in class.

But beware little jedi, and by beware I mean freaking BE AWARE, specially the feminine jedi’s seating with a masculine joker, you can fall for him… scratch that you WILL  fall for him.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE.
HOW DO I KNOW? OHHHH TRUST ME I REALLY KNOW….. FROM EXPERIENCE… HIHIHI

Type #4- Jerk



This is by far the most irritating one to seat with.. I know because im not even through half of the year but im already ready to rip my hair out.

So as expected this year, im situated with one of the jerkiest most irritating and so annoying seatmate. Kill me.

You know what he does? He so simply copies from me shamelessly and doesn’t even acknowledge my presence. He calls me names and all that…








Is that even legal??? Ugh!!

Type 5- The kid who always drools.

We all have that one classmate who always drools throughout the lesson… admit, we do. I prepared a prayer circle for those who have been through this.

This is a random type, but you have to admit, that IS disgusting.

I mean come on, anyone WOULD  find it a little remorseful if your seatmate supposedly drools over your text book.

Can anyone spell disgusting?

D I S G U S T I N G…..

To be quite frank there are so many more types I wish to write about but sad to say im lazy…. I just cant do it…

So that end the types...

-*-


13 Random pictures time!! 






(percabeth bitches!!!)






(this reminds me of someone...)


(P.S. i will marry you if you give me all of these.. literally) 

(i will never forget this book, not now, not ever) 










till i blog again...........


~ thekxx ~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento