Biyernes, Hunyo 7, 2013

My first Day!!! (red alert)

The first Day of school


Yes I know, this has been the first topic of my blog (surprise!), but this is not some of my tips, this is my experience with the first day of classes.

Actually, I apologize for not blogging for almost a week, but I have a good reason! CLASSES STARTED ON MONDAY! And MIND YOU, I wasn’t, at all ready!!


Seriously, it felt like the truth finally illuminated into me when I was in our actual classroom! It hit me like a ton of bricks.

I find it a bit necessary to share this because for one, you might learn from my experience and second, I may find this a bit too extraordinary to ignore.



let me start with the day before classes. Not like most free people, I spent this last taste of the glorious summer, finishing my books and mentally saying goodbye to freedom.

 I wallowed in self pity A lot that day, and let me tell you this young jedi, it was not helpful. So, take my advice and do whatever it is you need to do before the summer ends and don’t waste it because you will regret it. Forever.

after My parents profusely collected my mobile phone, where I store all of my personal books and most valued possessions, I immediately went to my room and cried. Like literally.

I cried myself to sleep before the first day of school because summer is ending, call me a big baby but its not that easy knowing impending doom is nearing to take over your existence!

As  a result of me crying myself to sleep, I had a VERY and I mean Very weird and disturbing dream. I don’t know if it was because I cried myself to sleep or maybe it was because summer was literally saying goodbye infront of my face.

So then the usual morning routines occurred but  as expected, I struggled, mentally, emotionally and physically. I just realized something, im starting to sound like my history teacher. Yay for me!!


- Flag ceremony-

To clarify something up, yes we have a flag ceremony, those who don’t know what this is, which I hope not much, this is when the whole school gathers in a quadrangle and sing the national anthem. 

It’s a protocol of our school so we cant miss it. Even if I want to I cant. Trust me I would if I could.

Upon arriving at this said ceremony, I was greeted by flying insults. Like literally. But it wasn’t a friendly insults because lets admit it we all have that one friend that we greet with an insult. Admit it or not. These insults were full on rude and straight to the point. They had no clue how to sugarcoat it and maybe spare my feelings.

So, as I was saying, I was greeted with these insults, followed by my mental come back:

“Omg! You’ve grown Fatter!”- “You’ve grown bitchier!”
“Is that a pimple?”- “No shit Sherlock. We all get them at some point”
“Eww!What happened to that!?”- “maybe it was an allergy of you.”
“It might have helped if you could’ve grown taller.”- “it might’ve helped if you’ve dropped the attitude”


and all in all  I was like:

*Random: This is so unbearable! The cuteness it burns!! Who remembers Bo?*

Then when the greetings where finally over (thank god! I swear if that lasted a couple more minutes I would’ve ripped their throats out)

 I saw My stalked friend I wouldn’t go as far as calling “it” a crush. It sickens me to be honest.


He was directly staring at me. or so I think. You know what incredibly cliché, is when the person you thought who was staring at you was staring at some else. Maybe the person behind you, or beside you or whichever you prefer. You get it? Right?

Then when that mishap event ended we headed for the most dreaded part. The classroom. *dun dun dun*


-The introduction-

As we all know, this is actually the worst part of the whole day of the first day. I mean who the heck wants to stand infront of the whole class and self mindedly talk about yourself while the whole class and the teacher is burning their gazes into your soul!

It was supposedly necessary because their was one. I repeat. ONE. New student! We all know each other, okay maybe that wasn’t exactly true, but is it really necessary?

Guess it was.

The introductions took up our first two hours because, our adviser, who happens to be a history teacher, so we have history in the morning (kill me now), wanted to include what we wanted to change about ourselves.

And everybody was like:

The teacher was seriously out to get us. but luckily we all survived. ALMOST. ALMOST SURVIVED

Did you know what I said? I said:

“Hi  iam _____name______, iam 13, and I want to try to stop procrastinating this year”



I thought I did pretty well until  I meat their judgemental gazes, I realized, they were gaping at me like bunch of idiots.

Basically I just screwed up my first impression phase. GREAT.

-Chiffon Bread or was it cake? -

So the rest of the classes went by pretty uneventful, all we discussed was rules. Lots of them. But it wasn’t as bad as freshman year.

Then break finally came, I expected some kind of reunion of last years sections but no, we acted like we were seeing each other for the first time, which kind of ticked me off at first but I got the hang of it.

So when the break was over we were greeted by a lecture from our history teacher. The semi-weird part about it was it was because of a chiffon bread, or was it cake that we threw in her supposedly “brand new” trash bin.


She legit, ranted about this for about half an hour before it diverted into another topic which involved the dignity of a human being and how we should not let others underestimate us. I mean how does a chiffon bread/cake turn Into an ultimate life lesson!?

Just how?


-Teachers-

So, I have actually a lot to rant about this because my teachers at this year are most likely crazy and ballistic.
 For example my history teacher, she’s actually my adviser and she most likely drifts from one unrelated topic to another, so therefore I cant understand a thing she’s saying.

 And to top it all off she expects me to know the answers to every questions she shoves into my face and she actually stares at me and my seatmate while discussing the history of asia!

Another one is my math teacher. Don’t get me wrong, I freaking loved the way he teaches us last year but he “changed”. He was all sassy and it took all of my will power not to grab his neck and slam his head into his table…okay.. maybe that was a bit violent.. I didn’t mean it literally okay!?

So that ends my tiny rant about the first day of school.

--------*--------------*----------



 As you might notice my first day of school wasn’t a walk in the park but wasn’t particularly horrible either, in my opinion, It could’ve gone worst. I was thinking about writing more than 3 pages in Microsoft but I got lazy.so yeah.  Meh. Sue me.

So instead here enjoy some of my newly found images from tumblr. It isn’t very particular but I like it so its actually up to you young jedi if you want to give your time in checking these out:








Okay if you found this day a bit normal please do comment and tell me your own first day of school experience young jedi, we can be fucked up individuals together!

Anyway  till I write again! This is farewell!

theKxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento