Biyernes, Mayo 31, 2013

High school survival guide #5- Your Guide to procrastination

High school survival guide #5- Your Guide to procrastination

So as some of you might know, summer is closely coming to an end and “School” is closely approaching, for some of us. the unlucky ones. Who wants school anyway? Haha. NO ONE.


And in terms of school, there comes a time when students experience “difficulties” especially in this area.
Procrastination *dun dun dun* sounds familiar? I bet. Don’t pretend you don’t know what im talking about, because everybody and I mean everybody had tried this once or twice.


But not to fret I know what youre feeling young jedi. As a matter of fact I picked this topic because of my bestfriend and I’s relationship with procrastination.

I can safely say we are both one of the biggest procrastinators in the history of procrastination. We also have an issue with neglection but that’s a different story.

So us, being the very big hearted individuals we are (scoffs as if! Pff!), decide to help you through the land of procrastination. BUT this isn’t a guide to help you procrastinate, it’s a guide on what to do, when the effects of procrastination takes its toll.

Lets say for generalization’s sake that you procrastinated to study for a test, or to do your homework, to do something, or what not. Here are some things you might want to do.

Guide #1- Expect the worst


This helps you prepare yourself of what is yet to come for you. Lower your expectations and that way when it miraculously passes your expectation, which is bad, it wont be that horrifying to look at.

Just remember, its nobody’s fault and you put yourself through this on your own. So just pray to god that you don’t fail whatever it is your doing, that way maybe he’ll bless you and listen to your pleads.



Guide #2- The faster you move, the quicker its done.

Its self explanatory people, the faster you move your butt up the quicker its done. Don’t procrastinate when your in this state and have hope. Move quickly and briefly, keep it short and don’t stress.

Be optimistic people, just drop whatever your doing that’s not so important and get working on it.  You might not notice but it can be over before you know it, if you move fast that is.
Guide #3-  Don’t stress.

It’s a proven fact, that if a person is stress, their mental abilities  doesn’t function well. You know what this means? It means stop being so negative and get up and keep calm.

Just do it and don’t over think. Over thinking cause insanity. You might not be able to finish it if you keep stressing. Just calm your mind and DO IT.If you cant stop stressing, sit down for a minute, drink a cup of water, and think about it



Guide #4- Drop anything that you’re doing and do it

If possible, avoid any distractions. You don’t need to log in to any social website to get it done, nobody needs to know what youre doing, You don’t need to exercise to get that done, heck all you need to do is clear your mind of anything else and consentrate.


Focus. Don’t do anything else just do want you are supposed to do. Don’t make this so hard for yourself! Just do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!


Guide #5- stop procrastinating

If you somehow make it out alive then you should probably stop procrastinating. But of course one does not simply stop procrastinating. Its hard I know, but once you get stuck, you never stop.



Its like falling in a bottom less pit, there ain’t no escaping here. So if you procrastinate, in stopping to procrastinate, then my friend, WELCOME TO THE CLUB


That ends my guide to procrastination, hope it helped, well sort of, but bleh, whatever.

-*-*-*-

Now lets us dwell in my experiences in procrastination! Yay right? No… its  “lets invade my personal life” day

The best example for this could be my book in wattpad. (Dancing with the Dj) I actually finished 3 chapters and vying to upload it. Trust me I would if I could.

My wifi has cancer stage four, its slow, like an old man, so I cant upload the chapters. But then again, I found out that I can go to a shop to upload the chapter until the end of the summer, but I ended up not doing this. I know, irrelevant.. but *sigh* that’s me for you!



Everyday, and I mean every freaking day, I would promise to myself that ill finally update, but thanks to my good friend, procrastination, I didn’t and now summer is ending so ill have no time to upload it. Special thanks to my good friend neglection, procrastination and Back to school!  YAY! (SARCASM PEOPLE!)




So that’s my experience, speaking of experience, I had an up and down day today! Hurrah!

So, I was going to watch something very important so I asked my brother to “alert” me if it comes up. so I ended up taking a long shower, expecting them to alert me if it comes up. and they did.

I was so excited that I bumped the side of my head close to my eye in the corner of the bathroom, I winced and sobbed in pain, but continued to wash up. I hurried and finished as fast as I could
. My fastest record so far, since this summer.

THEN when I got out of the shower, you know what I saw?!


 I discovered that it isn’t even on yet, and they tricked me! I got a bruise because of nothing!!!

Pass me the chainsaw….. imma murder kids wahahahah >:)

IM KIDDING.,,,, AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO MURDER MY BROTHERS I WOULDN’T, BECAUSE WELL THEYRE MY BROTHERS. *sigh* i guess thats life 

So, this update is kindaaaaa short, but eh, that’ll have to do. AND  hey I shared my personal life, so that’s a bonus, but then again you might not care, but bleh.,

 I wont be uploading till maybe next Friday because im pretty sure ill be busy..very busy. With school


NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


Will anyone volunteer for me? no? I guess not.


But on the bright side, I have a “pending(?) photo shoot next week! Yay! No! fudge.




Till I write again, farewell! 





TheKxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento