Martes, Hunyo 11, 2013

High school survival guide #6- how to avoid people You don’t like

High school survival guide #6- how to avoid people You don’t like


Ola!!!! Greetings young jedi’s!! *waves hand aggressively until it falls off*. I haven’t actually blogged since last Friday and it sucks to tell you the least. But I do have “valid and coherent reasons”, as our history teacher would put it.

1ST reason: My parents believe that it would be “helpful” if I avoided the internet on school days because apparently I cant focus on my studies if all I do is blog and visit twitter and tumblr and a little bit of facebook….. which is definitely.. TRUE….

2nd reason: My WIFI has cancer. And by that I mean it has a unknown deficiency that restricts me to visit wattpad and blog so occasionally ill have to limit my wifi use until I, meaning my parents get it fixed.
And that’s about it..  If it didn’t make you convinced enough well then, sucks for you! I cant do anything about it even if I wanted too.

Now on to the topic at hand! I know what youre all thinking, finally right? But to tell you this, I had no idea how to properly start this post so I put the supposed to be a bloggers note at the beginning. Hurrah right? No? okay.

Don’t you have that one person who irritates you so much that you just have to avoid them because there just that bad? I know I have one. Whether they might be a pathological liars, bipolar, stubborn, or all of the above, they have only one thing in common, you don’t like them.

So I understand it would be quite mean if you wanted to avoid the people you don’t like, but think about this, wouldn’t it be meaner if you hurt their feeling by telling them to back off? Yes it would. Therefore it’d be best to just avoid them.

But the question here, young jedi, id HOW. Here are some Rules/steps you can follow.

Rule #1 – Plan escape routes



And by this I mean, plan ahead if you ever expect the person you don’t like, to appear at any given moment. WAIT, you know what the name is too long, we shall call them Pegasus warriors.

So as I was saying, if you ever expect the Pegasus warriors to appear at an unexpected time, have a back up plan, or an escape route. If you see the Pegasus warrior, RUN AND HIDE.  Without hesitation, even if youre doing something just run and hope the Pegasus warrior doesn’t notice you.

This is actually what my friend and I did in sixth grade. We had a little Pegasus warrior of our own and everytime we see her, we either duck behind a bush or just run like theres no tomorrow and hope she doesn’t see us. But only now did we realize that she wasn’t a Pegasus warrior after all, but she was a Pony in disguise.

Rule #2- Keep your mouth shut.



Under any circumstances, Do not, I mean do not blurt out things that may be used against you. Because I tell you young jedi it WILL be used against you. Some of you might know this, but its just to be sure.

And by the things that may be used against you I mean, Secrets, philosophy’s, motto’s in life, anything that’s personal.

If possible, answer any question with a monotone voice and a blunt answer. For example.

“Omg! Did you hear the latest gossip about bleh blah bluh?” if this is the case your answer could be:
“No, I didn’t.” If she forms an “O” shape with her mouth that means she’s about to gossip and just block it out and reply:

“Oh that’s great, oh would you look at that, I have to.. pick up my dog’s puppies at the daycare!” and just vanish into thin air.


Rule #3- Study the Pegasus warrior’s schedule

Find out all the basic information about her schedule and avoid it at all times. For instance, if she goes to the bathroom at exactly 2:00 pm, try to avoid using the bathroom at 2:00 pm. Its self explanatory people.

Some of you might consider this as stalking, but remember that youre doing this to avoid them and last time I checked avoiding someone does not include as stalking.

Just to be clear its not stalking youre just basically finding out specific information about the specific Pegasus warrior you need to avoid.

Rule #4- intimidating look

Work on this look, and I kid you not, the Pegasus warriors will not approach you. Well most of them wouldn’t. it kinda depends on how the Pegasus warrior interacts with people.

If the Pegasus warrior is one of those warriors that is not phased with intimidating and is so self secured that it shines bright within their personally and that everybody goes blind from it, then my young little jedi, this will not work for you.

However, if its not then this might work. Okay, so on to the intimidation. There are proper ways to intimidate a person, other than glaring at them.

You have to check your body language, eye language etc. its your job now to find out how to intimidate the Pegasus.

Rule#5- block the things out.

So the Pegasus warrior might try to manipulate your brain and sweet talk you into the darkness, so my advice to you, is that, if ever this is happening don’t listen.

You, young jedi, must learn the art of blocking things out. I learned this in 6th grade, again because of said Pegasus warrior. And it helped to tell you the least, because  if it didn’t I wouldn’t be here telling you this now.

So basically, its pretty simple if you have practice. Just focus on other things, think about something else while theyre talking, or hum a song inside your head as they speak. That should do the trick.
If it didn’t, well then, that Pegasus warrior of yours can really be a blabber mouth, but with practice you can do it.

So that ends my tips! The next time you want to avoid Pegasus warriors follow the rules and tell me what happened!

If it didn’t work, what can I say, results may vary!

-*-*-*

Random things on tumblr.………..

















































i ship these two so much



















TILL I BLOG AGAIN, FAREWELL






THEKXX

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento