Sabado, Agosto 24, 2013

High school survival guide- The Fault in our stars

High school survival guide- The Fault in our stars

BOOK REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*CUE MUSIC*

Yes iam well aware that maybe some of you may have already read it, and some of you might have not. So, to be safe, I will limit the spoilers that are bound to happen within the next sentences.

Let me first tell you of the adventures I have sailed to acquire this book.

As we all know, This book is pretty well known, but it occurred to me that I found out about this accursed book because of my best friend. She mentioned it once then I got on a full research, then I fell in love with the concept and decided to go look for it.

We searched through our local book store in the span of maybe months but have found none, and later discovered that its sold out. I regret not buying it in the earlier days that I saw it. In my defense I was 12 when I saw it so no judging.



Months later my brother and I discovered the new avatar my aunt told me she was coming home and asked if I wanted her to get anything for me, so i asked for her to buy me four books, that is The fault in our stars, Will grayson, Will grayson, Looking for Alaska, all by john green and EveryDay by David L.









On to the actual book, So the book left me torn, LITERALLY. I couldn’t simply put it down, it was glued to me. It left me and my soul ripped and destroyed, after all, that’s what great books do.

The plot, the phasing, everything left me in awe. JOHN GREEN you’ve done it again. I mean seriously the book is Damn near perfection.

(In the bottom right picture is Isaac's eulogy for agustus, just a spoiler no big deal)

The charcters dept is genius and it simply must not be forgotten. This is a book that I will remember forever.

 The plot: 

Hazel, a seventeen year old teenager, who has terminal thyroid cancer, attends a cancer support group and meets The AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT, AGUSTUS WATERS. They go into an adventure to look for a misguided author that left them hanging, and later a plot twist happens and im not allowed to tell it.
Nevertheless, I recommend everyone to read it, young adults, adults, heck even seniors must read this. ITS SIMPLY GOLD.  

Ill leave you with a quote that struck me:

SOME INFINITES ARE BIGGER THAN OTHER INFINITES



-*-
Alright-y then, TILL I BLOG AGAIN


Picture quote thingy time










~theKxx~




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento