Martes, Setyembre 3, 2013

High school survival guide- My Homework In Homeroom

High school survival guide- My Homework In Homeroom

Truth Be told, in my school we don’t really have homeroom, we have this subject where we talk about God and Jesus, its like a mass but its just an hour and we have a teacher for a priest.

This weekend we were asked to pass a report about 5 significant people in our life that inspires us, some of my classmates put One Direction, Their Family, Their Friends, Heck some even placed Jesus (Which Btw is not a significant Person) just for the sake of sucking up to our teacher BUT for me, I choose to be real.

I placed 4 authors and 1 youtuber…Care to unfold the mystery?

Here it is!!!!!!!!  


1.Hank Green

Hank green everybody! He’s ½ of the dynamic duo called the vlog brothers, a musical genius, and he has been an inspiration to not only me, but of millions of people. He might not have unfathomable quotes like his brother, john green, but he has the mind of an introvert genius.

He taught me that being vapid is a waste of talent and gifts. He told me its great to read books because this will show you the balance of life and death and everything caught in between, nevertheless endless topic can occur, like the stars, books are the authors thoughts fathomed into constellations. He taught me to care about things, get excited, and to enjoy the ever present game of knowing. He inspired me to let myself survive after all those torturing years of acquitted pain cause everything will get better.  Long story short, he told me to feel good about myself.



2. Rick Riordan


Rick Riordan is the known author of best selling series Percy Jackson and the Olympians and many more. He has been an inspiration to all of us actually because in his writing we find good will. In his writing I found my childhood, in his writing I found, as provocative as it sounds, Life.

In his best selling series, percy Jackson and the Olympians, Percy (the main character) finds himself as a dyslexic person, and for rick riordan that was his way of honoring the potential of kids that has this condition, its his way of telling them, and us that its not bad to be different, that sometimes it’s the mark of being very very talented, that’s what percy discovers in himself in the lightning thief (the first book).  Rick Riordan also told me, in retrospect, that if my life is going to matter, I should live it myself. Aside being an inspiration, he also taught me a valuable lesson that can be applied in all aspects of life, he taught me that even if a person is not present  physically, or you don’t see them, doesn’t mean theyre not there.  Lastly he taught me that there is A HERO in all of US.

3.Suzzane Collins


Suzzane Collins is the known author for her best selling series “The Hunger Games”. Yes, iam well aware that this is a book about war, but it is also a book about freedom, courage and bravery. Suzzane Collins acknowledges that she does not want to write about adolescence but she want to write about war, freedom and bravery for adolescents.

Suzzane Collins taught me that in darkness there is always that tiny spark of hope that can bring light and no matter how hard it will be, we have to try our hardest to keep it burning. She taught me that you can do anything when the person at risk is important to you, and that bravery is the best weapon in any war. She taught me to keep an image of a yellow dandelion in the spring, that signifies the promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses, that It can all be good again. Lastly she taught me about sacrifice and love, in love we find sacrifice and in sacrifice we find love.




4. Jay asher

I knew about jay asher through his best selling book, Thriteen reasons why, which is about a teenage girl who commited suicide and to explain why, she sends out seven tapes. The book is not morbid in anyway but instead we can find amazingly brilliant morals and stories.

Through his books jay asher taught me that Everything affects everything. He told me that you cant stop the future, you cant rewind the past, and the only way to see the secret is to press play. He told me that no one really knows how much impact they have on the lives of other people. That when we help we should do our best because you never know if caring is not enough. he told me to take precautions because one day itll all be too late. He told me that you don’t really know what goes on in anyones life but your own, and when you mess with one part of a persons life, youre not messing with just that part. Unfortunately  you cant be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a persons life, youre messing with their entire life. Ergo, be careful with your words and actions , because you never know what they might  do to others.



5. John Green

“What is the point of being alive if you don’t atlest try to do something remarkable”. A quote by john green, also known as author extraordinaire, the only adult youtuber know to man besides his brother hank green. John has made many outstanding books with no fatal flaws. His use of words are beyond my level, in which his vocabulary can reach the stars.

That’s why john green inspires me so much, he taught me so much through his books without even actually knowing who iam. He taught me that those awful things in life are survivable because we are indestructible as we believe ourselves to be. He told me that the only way through the labyrinth of pain is to forgive. He told me that the way you think about a person isn’t always what you ought it be. He told me to stop thinking about the fall because its all about the landing and most importantly he taught me to that its inevitable to be hurt, but we do have a say on who will hurt us. Someday I hope to be like john green, a known author, a teacher of all ages, universally and internationally.

You can say that iam a nerd because saying that becomes a mere complement. Because that being said youre saying that id rather be intelligent than stupid, Id rather be thoughtful that vapid, and that I have thoughts that matter more to the living cyclone of life itself.

-*-
VOILA! Early update!! Enjoy 15 random food anagrams in your delight!

1.     A gentleman = Elegant man
.     Debit card = Bad credit
.     Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
.     Hot water = Worth tea
       Vacation time = I am not active
.     Conversation = Voices rant on
       The eyes = They see       Schoolmaster = The classroom
       The country side = No city dust here
1 The Detectives = Detect thieves
1    Mummy = My mum
1.  Dormitory = Dirty room
1.  A decimal point = I’m a dot in place
1.  Clint Eastwood = Old west action
1.  Astronomers = No more stars


TILL I BLOG AGAIN!!!!!!


~THEKXX~






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento